By the Way...

>> Monday, December 20, 2010

I posted this on my Facebook but thought I might post it on here as well:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1573735336164&oid=160636703764&comments

Pretty cool no? Hopefully we can all make the time to remember why we celebrate Christmas, and why we're here in the first place.
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called WonderfulCounsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." 
Isaiah 9:6, 2 Nephi 19:6

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP