[tuh-rair-ee-uhm]

>> Friday, January 28, 2011

How cool are these Terrariums?!
terraguys
Too bad the price isn't so cool :( Found here
DIY anyone?

Terrariums aren't too hard to make. I found this tutorial and totally want to do it, but we might be moving soon so I don't need to be making more stuff that requires packing. But take a look at these beauties:






You can also hang them like these:



There's something about succulents that really inspire me. Elegant and modern. Beautiful really.
Happy Friday everyone!

Tutorial and Images found here.

3 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick January 31, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

Those are nice, but with two kids. I smell trouble.

Nini February 1, 2011 at 5:12 AM  

very lovely! It looks so beautiful. But where do you get such cute 'glass bubbles'? xx Nini

Le Pamplemousse Rouge February 2, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

whirly hanging candleholder found here:http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=585&f=2447&fromLocation=search
:)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP