New Blog and Nature inspired gift wrapping

>> Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello and welcome to my new blog! I've been holding off it's debut for when I had more time and since I'm sick and can't sleep (or breathe), I figured I'd start blogging here. I'm really excited for this blog and have lots of plans for it. It'll be a place where I can share everything that inspires me plus glimpses of what I'm up to, for posterity sakes. Is everyone done Christmas shopping? How about wrapping? I saw these images and completely fell in love with the "natural" feel of the gift wrapping. Simple, yet beautiful. Take a look:

giftwrap
Beautiful right? I think I might use this as inspiration for next year's Christmas tree.
Images found here:http://thewillowshomeandgarden.blogspot.com/2010/12/lovely-wrap.html
 and here:http://www.stylemepretty.com/2009/12/16/diy-gift-wrap-by-grey-likes-weddings/

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP