Progress

>> Tuesday, January 18, 2011

“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”

I've managed to workout 8 out of the 17 days so far in January. Go me! And I've been eating healthier. Jared and I went to the movies with Denis and Edward last night and I didn't eat any popcorn. Boy, what a sacrifice!

Other good news- Jared started his new job yesterday! He is officially the Station Manager for Payless Car Rental Not only will he be getting a salary of 30% more than he was getting at his old job, get gets a new cell phone, a car (which he gets to fill up whenever he wants there whoo!), and he gets to dress up. Suits, ties, dress shirts, etc. I don't know how many husbands out there love to dress up but Jared's one of them. I love that he came home yesterday happier; no paint in his hair or hands either. yay! The only downside is his schedule. Right now he's working 9-6 shift but he'll be changing in a few weeks so it's hard for him (us) to figure out his school schedule this semester. We'll get tat all sorted out soon hopefully.

I know this is TMI, but I just worked out and finished the video and sweated so much I can feel the sweat dripping down my back. EW.

Healthier body.. here I come :)

oh and another VERY important perk for working at payless car RENTAL- sweet hookups for roadtrips ;)

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP