Glamorous

>> Monday, January 17, 2011

I've always wanted to attend a really glamorous dinner or event that would require me to wear a big fancy gown. Think Golden Globe Awards. not prom- no need for corsages. I remember when I was younger, my best friend Shalane and I would watch the red carpet arrivals and talk about what we would wear if we went. Jared and I had friends over last night and we were too caught up with Catch Phrase that we didn't watch the Golden Globe Awards. But these are a few of my favorite gowns from last night:

oooh Olivia Wilde. Love that dress. love the hair too.
Actress Olivia Wilde arrives at the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Actress livia Wilde arrives at the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

Simple, but love the color on Angelina Jolie!
Angelina Jolie Actress Angelina Jolie arrives at the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 16, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

Again, loving the green on Mila Kunis
mila kunis 2011 golden globe awards


Simple hair was the theme. The gowns did all the talking. Now does anyone want to invite me to the next gala? ;)

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP