Boys can play dress up too!

>> Friday, February 4, 2011

I told Jared (husband) he should do the remix since he's technically already doing it. You know, be an example for all you men fashion bloggers out there (are there any of you out there?) You see, he owns three suits: dark gray, tan-ish, and blue. He has two dress shoes black and brown. And about 10 nice dress shirts. And 15 ties. Since he has to wear a suit every day, we enjoy mixing and matching all of the above to come up with a different outfit every day. After all, my man has to look good ;) I love how he carefully irons his clothes (say what?! you don't iron for your husband?! sorry, I loathe ironing. luckily he likes it) and takes his time to look "sharp".  It's one of the many things I love about him. He says that the way you dress reflects a lot about the type of person you are. I say it's true. But I still can't get myself to iron.  In fact, I hardly ever buy clothes that need ironing. Because of this remix, however, I am taking the time to do my makeup and get out of my workout clothes/sweats, even if I don 't go anywhere.
Haven't really done my hair in any of these pictures because I am in need of a haircut. I will be taking care of that mañana! Good night. :)


Shirt: America Eagle (thrifted), Skirt: Dillards, Tights: DKNY, Boots: Steve Madden, Earrings: Forever 21
Note to self: wear more flattering clothes. 

5 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick February 5, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

you should have him pose with you next time :). The boots are cute. I like the buckle.

archives vintage February 6, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

hehe, i hate ironing too!!!! such a pain. good luck fellow remixer! :)

Anonymous,  February 8, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

I love your skirt! My husband's name is Jared, too :)

Brittney February 10, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

what an awesome skirt--it looks kind of ikat-floral, in a way. great print. i really like it paired with the boots.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixers)

Mode Plus February 21, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

I love the colors in the skirt. Makes me think of skittles. Browsing through your blog for some 30x30 inspiration.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP