Brrrr!

>> Thursday, February 3, 2011



Shirt & Headband: Forever 21, Leggings: JCPenney? Flats: Payless, Belt: Kohl's 

Ok all you easteners out there. Don't make fun. I'm freezing! It's been soo cold here in AZ. Temps have been below freezing and winds have made it even colder. The sidewalks are frozen and I have no desire to go outside. I only went outside to take these pictures. I don't think I could ever live in a cold place. I would curl up in a ball and die of cold-ness. Tomorrow, I'm thinking color. Something to cheer things up a bit :)

1 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Natalie February 9, 2011 at 12:34 AM  

So simple, but so perfect. Can't go wrong with classic black and white!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP