A House, some truths, and a lie

>> Tuesday, February 22, 2011

As you may or may not know, Jared and I have been looking for houses. Let me tell you, we're getting pretty sick and tired of looking at 'em only to realize
a) they don't look at all like the pictures
b) the backyard is tiny
c) I can reach out and touch the next door neighbors' wall
d) They're a dump!!

ugh. argh. bah.

Why is it soooo hard to find a house that is bright, has a good layout, a family room, and an actual yard?

Anyways, my friend Melissa from Write it in Lipstick started a Two Truths and Lie Tuesday so I will be participating from now on. Here are my two truths and a lie. See if you can guess:

1. I love roller coasters!
2. I absolutely love mustard and can put it on everything
3. I have a weird fear of having ugly/unattractive children

Ta-da!

1 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick February 22, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

Ok #3 is the lie if not that is so funny. Yes house hunting is horrible but dont give up. You'll find the diamond in the rough- Aladdin.

Write it in Lipstick

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP