Ah Spring!

>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We had some funky weather this past weekend with rain, wind, and cooler temps but I think Spring is pretty much here. Played some b-ball with the hubby earlier (I keep wanting to sing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song) and am enjoying this glorious weather. Although I didn't  keep at it with the 30/30 Remix this time around, I did follow the rules and have kept myself from shopping and wearing new clothes. But, I can't wait to wear some of the items on my list! Nautical Stripes, Florals and Fresh tunics are what I have in mind for spring. Best of all, I'll be shopping much more wisely so that I can remix properly next time. Here's a couple of of inspiration boards of things I'm loving for the warmer weather:


I saw that yellow/gold skirt at Anthropologie and it is so gorgeous! Much better in person.

2 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick March 1, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

If only I had a bank account that could buy me all these things.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP