The Month of Love

>> Thursday, February 3, 2011



image from:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://keturahweathers.theworldrace.org

Ah February... I can't believe how fast time is passing! Even though January did seem to drag on a bit. February holds a special place in my heart. On 2-7-09, my sweet now husband proposed under a bridge :) He was so nervous and I was not expecting it to happen right then and there. But that story will have to wait for another day. Needless to say, I love my babe. Valentine's Day is coming. I prefer the Spanish term Dia del Amor y la Amistad (love and friendship day) because it's really a day to spend time with all of our loved ones.

I miss the days when we'd decorate our cereal boxes at school to serve as mailboxes for our Valentine's Day cards. Each year, I'd carefully choose a theme and even more carefully select which ones to give to whom. I didn't want to send the wrong message to anyone, but I did want to leave certain crushes a little hint ;) lol. Come on, who didn't do the same? This year, I think I will be giving out cards. Who says grownups can't participate in all the excitement? Anyone want to receive a card from moi? I'm also open to the receiving of said cards. Leave me a comment and email me your address. In the meantime, check out this diy from Martha Stewart.

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP