Happy Easter

>> Sunday, April 24, 2011

Last week in Primary I was asking my kids why we celebrated Easter. This was one of the responses:

boy: "ooh! I know why we celebrate Easter"
me: "great! Why is that?"
boy: "we celebrate the miracle that bunnies can lay eggs"


So in addition to celebrating that miracle, is celebrating that Christ is our savior. And that He died for us, but He is risen. He lives. And that, is the most wonderful miracle and most special event in history. I know that my Redeemer lives.

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP