Day 3

>> Thursday, April 28, 2011

I finally went back to eating low-carb (my doctor will be proud). I also convinced Jared to do it with me. It's so much easier when you have support. My poor husband is hanging in there. We've been doing it since Tuesday. This is what we've had to eat:

Tuesday
Breakfast
Veggie/protein smoothie
Lunch
tuna salad
Dinner
cauliflower pizza (I'll have to post the recipe later. This is delicious!)

Wednesday
Breakfast
veggie omelet
Lunch
tuna ceviche with gluten free crackers
Dinner
leftover pizza


Thursday
Breakfast
soy milk/banana/flax seed smoothie (yum!)
Lunch
Mexican hot dogs with romaine lettuce instead of buns


Dinner
Chicken nuggets (homemade with flax seed) and vegetables

Snacks have consisted of almonds, pecans, cheese, sugar-free pudding, and fruit salad

Not bad eh? Let me know if anyone's interested in any recipes. I'll have to take pictures of what I eat more often.


By the way, check this out:


Source: None via Erin on Pinterest

1 AUTRES PENSÉES:

PeachyCheek June 13, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

I totally agree with you, when you have your partner's support it makes things so much easier. I also have changed the way I eat. I have added so much veggies and fruits. Something I really like that I didn't think I would like is hummus. I use to live off of chips and salsa and. Not I am munching celery and hummus all the time:) and every morning I have also been drinking smoothies, I use chocolate breakfast essentials, and put ice, almond milk, strawberry, and bananas. I can't wait to read some recipes:)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP