Weekend in Mexico

>> Wednesday, August 3, 2011


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
This past weekend we went to Sonora, Mexico to visit some of Jared's family. All we did was eat, eat, and eat. Basically everything I haven't eaten in a loooong time. Mexican hot dogs, tacos (the real stuff!), flour tortillas, corn coctails in a cup, cocunuts.... My doctor put me back on a strict insulin resistance (pcos) diet on Monday after returning ( I was expecting this which is why I ate so unhealthily), so at least I went out with a bang no? ;)
Sunday was our 2-year anniversary. Crazy how fast time has passed. Excited for the many many years to come :) I love my husband

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP