It's the little things...

>> Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gosh I haven't blogged since January! I'm six months pregnant today and I know I need to dedicate another post entirely on my pregnancy updates so I promise next post will be longer. Life is great- I really can't complain about being pregnant because baby has been soooo good to me! My most favorite moments involve just me and my belly, feeling his kicks and responding to my voice and touch. I also love that every night and every morning, Jared kisses me with a "hi mama" and kisses my belly with a "hi baby, it's your daddy". What more could I ask for?

1 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Anait April 28, 2012 at 5:30 PM  

Aw, congratulations!!! Can you believe you'll be meeting your new addition in just a few short months? So exciting! Can't wait to read more :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP