My Valentine's in Polaroids

>> Wednesday, February 16, 2011









I found a pack of polaroids and decided to document my Valentine's Day in Polaroids. I had the best day. Jared fixed breakfast, and gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He knows I'm not too fond of roses so he included more daisies and carnations than anything else. Besides, I don't mind roses once in a while ;) We had a beautiful sunset here in AZ and just perfect weather! We took flowers to my sisters and my mom for a nice surprise and then my sisters Daisy, Gina, Jared and I went to dinner at Hayashi Hibashi Grill . The fire in the pic is not random. If you've never eaten at a place like this, I highly suggest it. The food was ok, but the experience is pretty awesome! Dinner included onion volcanoes, "beating" hearts from fried rice, and catching broccoli and shrimp with our mouths. To end the night, Yodipity! yum. Yodipity deserves an entire post just to itself, so I'll leave that for next time.

1 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick February 17, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

It looks like fun. It also looks like that place almost caught on fire. LOL.



Write it in Lipstick

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP