I blame it on the weather

>> Sunday, February 13, 2011


Blouse and Skirt: Vera Wang via Kohl's, Blazer: Nordstrom,
Flats: JCPenney, Tights: Nordstrom 


I'm back! Really, I didn't go anywhere. Jared went to Vegas on a business trip for the whole week so I stayed in Goodyear with my family. I gotta admit, a week without Facebook and blogs and internet felt good. I didn't really have time to be online and it was really refreshing. My poor nephew Riot was sick so I helped my sis take care of him. This little buddy and I, we hung out a lot :)


Poor baby was so sick, he had a little trouble breathing. :( But even with runny nose, congested chest, and red watery eyes, he's always smiling. What a trooper. After doctor visit and two visits to the E.R. (where he got mucous suctioned out) he went home with a breathing treatment to help with his RSP. He didn't seem to mind at all. lol



So... the weather changed drastically in the middle of my remix. So my boots and sweaters aren't appropriate anymore. Bummer. Winter is officially over. I'm still going to use what it is, but I'm way behind. Maybe next season I'll start it again and keep up with it (and not cheat). Valentine's Day is tomorrow! Jared has the day off yay! so we are going on a date. :)   

3 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick February 13, 2011 at 5:35 PM  

Oh breathing treatments poor guy. I like the blazer look. You should pick up the guitar next time and jam out. LOL.

Write it in lipstick

Marie-Eve February 14, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

Cute outfit. Adorable baby !
http://a-pretty-nest.blogspot.com/

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick February 15, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

hey I am doing a link up today if you want to join

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP