Not sure if anyone reads this...

>> Sunday, March 27, 2011

... But I've entered a contest. Cutest couple. Winner gets a free photography session with Trevor Daley Photography  hey! I think we're cute! Not talking all looks people (even though we're pretty good looking ;) hehe) but I love to think we have a super cute relationship. So help us win! It'll be more motivation on our path of becoming healthier (and me getting rid of or at least controlling my diseases) since we'll have physical pictures of our healthier selves.

All you have to do is go on Trevor Daley Photography's Facebook Page here, "like" his page and then click here to "like" our picture.

Muchos thank you's! Oh and become a follower of my blog while you're at it! ;) You know you want to

1 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Deidre March 29, 2011 at 5:35 PM  

Eeek, I am not on facebook so I can't go around liking it. But I bet you are totally the cutest couple!

I also don't follow blogs officially, but I come by and comment lots :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP