This video makes me smile

>> Thursday, March 24, 2011

For those of you who don't know, I waited for Jared while he was on his mission. It has been one of the most rewarding experiences not only for him but for me too. We wrote for two whole years! Didn't know I could do it (and definitely shocked I had that much patience) but you know that quote "good things come to those who wait"? Yeah, it's true ;)

Anyways, found this video on my friend Dawn's blog. Made me smile. Wish I had video editing skills. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday from Haugen Creative on Vimeo.

1 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick March 25, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

so cute, I love videos like this. I am making one for my blog. I am so inspired.

Write it in Lipstick

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP