My very own 25 things

>> Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inspired by Oh, Mishka's 25 things, I've decided to make my own list. It's so nice to actually write down your goals and dreams. My husband is better at that than I am. But it's really true what they say- goals that aren't written down are just good intentions. So because I am a big procrastinator, I am giving myself about a year and half to complete this list. I present to you... drumroll please....

MY 25 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I'M 25. 
TO BE COMPLETED BY MY 25TH BIRTHDAY JULY 20, 2012. 


In no particular order:

1. Buy a house... DONE! yay! biggest accomplishment ever.
2. Build my own piece of furniture (drill and all)
3. Stay on a low-carb, low-sugar diet for at least 2 months without cheating
4. Re-read the entire Book of Mormon twice
5. Custom design my photography blog
6. Plant my own fruit/vegetable/herb garden 
7. Learn to drive stick shift
8. Lose 20-30 pounds and look good in a bathing suit
9. Write at least 2 blog posts/ week
10. Learn how to play guitar
11. Complete at least 5 generations of my genealogy
12. Be able to play Claire de Lune on the piano
13. Visit 2 different states I've never been before
14. Learn how to hand render
15. Learn how to sew
16. Grow my own pomegranate tree
17. Get a job in a landscape architecture firm
18. Get acupuncture
19. Go indoor skydiving
20. Crochet something
21. Adopt a dog
22. Write a children's book
23. Brush up on my french and actually have a full conversation with someone
24. Grow out my hair (to my mid-back)
25. Read 10 books from either this list or this one


And finally... two life goals that do not necessarily need to happen before I'm 25 but definitely on my bucket list:

Swim with dolphins
Have a baby


I'll keep updating this list as I accomplish each goal..

2 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Amanda April 14, 2011 at 8:19 AM  

What an awesome list!!! Definitely more than I could tackle in that amount of time. lol

Jenni Austria Germany April 20, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

i loved reading this. #1 and #27 are very big ones! :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP