Stranded

>> Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This is me. Stranded at Sprouts with a cart full of groceries. The husband and I were grocery shopping when the tech guy from Cox called saying he was on the way there. Sure I can finish shopping while you let the cox guy in, I said. One hour later I am still here. It's too bad I really wanted my cable/internet fixed.

Good news though!!! We got our house. :) We are super happy to be homeowners!! Once I finish unpacking, I'll post pics. Real soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP