Warning! Shameful update and complaints galore

>> Thursday, May 19, 2011

So far I have been failing miserably at trying to achieve anything on my list  Work has been unexpectedly busy. I didn't get home till 7:30 p.m. yesterday and I've been too exhausted to do much much of anything but collapse on my bed. My apartment is a complete disaster and it's driving my husband crazy. But I am boycotting cleaning until we move out. Seriously. The only thing I do is wash dishes, clothes, and keeping the bedroom/bathroom reasonably clean. Everywhere else- I'm slowly but surely pilin' up the boxes. I'm tired of living here. I'm tired of trying to eat healthy and it having no impact on me losing the weight/regulating my periods. I'm tired of being overweight. I'm tired of being tired. I went to school for 5 years and  am working in a place completely unrelated to my degree and for waaaay less than I deserve. My husband's schedule is starting to take a toll on his and my mental stability.  Sorry I know I'm complaining a lot, but I need to do something and get my life in order before I go completely crazy.

So....... here are some of my immediate goals:
blog once a week at least
make time to exercise next week at least 30 min, starting with 2-3 times a week
print my resume and apply for landscape architecture jobs in person
make a food journal
take my supplements!!
make grocery shopping list
finish packing
make time to read
go to the temple

That's manageable right? Start with the small things.
By the way... I started watching Drop Dead Diva on Netflix and now I'm hooked! Can't wait for Season 3!!!

watching it when I'm home alone is my stress reliever!

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP