Worst day ever

>> Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Work was awful today. Some lady tried to get free stuff off of me, didn't succeed, lied and complained. I got yelled at by her nurse. I was called rude and pushy (which is really an oxymoron for me) and was humilated in the hospital hallway. I cried. I punched the nurse in the face and skipped happily out of the hospital. The end.


Ok... So I didn't punch her in the face. I wanted to sooo bad. But I had to be the bigger person. I'm sooo over people like that. Ugh. But guess what? What goes around comes around.
Hope everyone's week is going better than mine.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP