Exploring AZ

>> Monday, July 11, 2011



Jared and I grew up in Arizona but just recently have begun to explore our state. For a mini roadtrip, we hopped into our car and drove a couple of hours to Jerome.  Jerome, if I'm not mistaken is the largest ghost town in the U.S. Lots of history, lots of character. Here's what I captured as we went exploring the town. Totally recommend visiting if you haven't done so. And go eat at the Haunted Hamburger. mmm.. the garden burger is delicious!

















1 AUTRES PENSÉES:

PeachyCheek August 4, 2011 at 7:57 AM  

Beautiful photos!!! How fun it is to explore!! My bf and I do the same thing on the weekends! It's amazing how many interesting and unique places exist in our very own states and near by!!

Thanks for sharing!

Kim

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP