Oh hello blog, long time no see

>> Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm so sad I haven't had much any time to blog. I'm working part-time only so you'd think I would have more free time but before you know it, I'm caught in a routine I can't seem to get out of. 


Jared started school again. Full-time this semester and still working his 3 p.m.- 1 a.m schedule and in the bishopric. The few moments we's get to spend time with each other are bliss. My poor husband finds himself so stressed out sometimes that I feel like it's my responsibility to cheer him up. This week was especially hard on him (and me) but we talked and realized we really should be grateful he has such a good job and he's able to go to school. Things that are worth it, are always challenging. I was reading my friend Bonnie's blog and she's in the same situation as I am, but she sees her husband far less than I do and is a mom so I really should stop complaining. She said something that has really stuck with me this week. "I am happy. I need to remember my trials are small"........ So true.. so true. 

0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP