Old Navy White Skinny Jeans and Crowdtap

>> Saturday, May 11, 2013

A while ago I joined Crowdtap. If you're not a part of it, you should be-it's awesome. You can click here to sign up. Anyways, Crowdtap allows you to be part of brand discussions and sampling. In this case, I got the opportunity to get free white skinny jeans from Old Navy and I got a voucher for a friend to get some too. I invited my sister Gina and she agreed to come with me and go shopping-for free!

I love my white skinny jeans. They're very flattering and sit just perfect. I hate it when jeans are too low and it feels like you are always having to pull them up but not these! I highly recommend them. They're perfect for spring and summer (although I tend to stop wearing any pants in the summer when it's scorching hot out haha)


0 AUTRES PENSÉES:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This is a blog of all things that inspire me: photography, graphic design, interior design, landscape architecture, crafts, and other cool blogs I've come across. From time to time, you may get to see what I'm up to too!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP